If your home is on the market, a polished home creates an inviting experience for visitors. So, maintaining an impressive curb appeal is important to get the attention of more buyers and sell your home faster.
Deep Clean Home’s Exterior
One of the easiest ways to improve the curb appeal of your home is to deep clean your home’s exterior. Power wash your home’s exterior and clean your windows regularly to create a curb appeal that is far better than a tidy front yard.
Blinds and Shutters
Accentuate the size of your windows by adding shutters or blinds. Adding shutters make your windows look larger and add visual interest by disrupting a bland exterior wall. When it comes to choosing a shutter color, pick one that contrasts with your home’s color to make it pop and achieve a maximum curb appeal.
A Fresh Coat of Paint
Paint is an easy curb appeal booster and focus on the trim, door and shutters instead of painting the exterior of your home. Consider the color of your home’s exterior to decide on the color of the paint.
Replace your exterior light fixtures and make sure the new light fixtures have the same mounting system.
Other details to pay attention to:
- Install a new paint box or spray paint your existing mailbox.
- Take care of your lawn by mowing the grass, raking off leaves, and pulling weeds.
- Create symmetrical patterns that are pleasing to look at and instantly make your home look more put together.
- Fix any repairs including ripped screens, burned out bulbs, or chipped paint.
- Choose outdoor furniture smartly and try to find a good balance somewhere in the middle.
- Add fence panels or arbors to enhance your garden and the value and curb appeal of your home.
- Replace old gutter systems with newer, snap-fit vinyl gutter systems that go together with few tools and require no painting.
- Prune bushes and trees to bring a sense of fullness, maturity and majesty to a property.
- Add a touch of elegance with a stylish front porch light and a brilliant doorknocker. You can also consider adding a water feature, birdbath or garden sculpture.
Talk to the Colorado Springs realty experts today!